Tuesday 18 March 2014

Nostalgic Grabs

This album begins today, the 18th of March, 2014, and will be a place where I put all my favourite nostalgic pieces. I'll try and caption each of them to explain a little about them...


These are the books that I try to look at each day. The top one has changed my life and inspires me to write/notate within the bottom one.
Psalm 104:33 says: "I will sing to the Lord as long as I live; I will sing praise to my God while I have being."
Music truly is a gift descended from the Heaven's and songs are a symbol of praise and thanksgiving. Everyday I am thankful that I can write music and be surrounded by wonderful notes that my Lord has gifted to me.


The lost kite. A bit of colour added to the pure-blue backdrop of today's beautiful weather in The Gold Coast. I found it fascinating.


The last light of the day.


Again, music is a passion of mine and I couldn't resist capturing this pic. Experimented with a few textures on this one as well. Love the cardboard texture of the cover of this book and the gloss of the keys beneath it.


of the 651 DVD's I own (to date), I consider this to be the shelf in my collection that I refer to the most. From classics such as, Titanic and The Shawshank Redemption, to the fantasy series of Harry Potter and The Lord Of The Rings, I would argue that these are some of the greatest films of all time!

No comments:

Post a Comment