Wednesday 9 April 2014

"Priceless" (film)

From the moment Alan handed me the script to this film, I fell in love with the story and was so eager to begin production.
Unfortunately, due to a few changes in circumstances, the production of this film had to be put on hold... until now that is.
To get me hyped-up and motivated again to complete this ambitious project, I have put together some screenshots and posters (yes, even a trailer) to show you all.
Please support me in getting this project finished (not asking for money or funds, just need you guys to share it around with your friends online).
I would love to see this project completed and sitting on my DVD shelf, and hopefully in time to enter it into the 2014 Short Sharp Film Fest.

Anyway, here are a few things we have been working on. Hope you like them.


STARS:

Written by and starring: Alan Thompson

This is our second Director/Actor project together, and our first Director/Writer project! He is awesome to work with, and I hope to keep making films with Alan for many years to come.
Thanks for making my job so easy mate!




Starring: James Marsden

Okay, so maybe not the James Marsden (from X-Men), but I can honestly say that he is one of the most enjoyable actors I have ever worked with, and hopefully there will be more projects for James and I to work on together in the future, because it has been a pleasure working with him on this.




TRAILER:

Click on the image to view the current trailer. 
Trailer (including music) is copyright of WHEELER.S PICTURES






POSTER:

I have been working on this for the past few hours, and it will be part of a series of Posters that I am currently putting together (they will be posted on the blog shortly).




No comments:

Post a Comment